Monday, 25 November 2013

Compositing Tests

 I was experimenting with various tools within after effects, and ended up creating a dusty effect and applied it to one of our renders to see how it could work. 

Re-Texturing The Bird

We decided to re-texture the bird so it looked more like the concept we created. 

Shading Tests

Final Renders

Texture Maps


Shoulders & Clavicle's



Environment Texture Maps

Environment Textures

I originally textured the church with textures that were huge, it made it look like a miniature, this is the "final render" of the huge scene.

I then went back and re-did the textures

Wednesday, 20 November 2013

Texturing the Bird

For texturing I used mostly shaders. The reasoning behind this was that the arms and legs are too small to actually see any detail of the wood grain.

The UV mapped bird

The final render of the bird.